Specially formulated for cleaning of FUEL / BUNKER oily greasy surface of tanks with SEA WATER .
Its higher emulsification and penetrating agents makes this an excellent liquid scouring cleansers for cleaning and degreasing of double bottom, deep tanks etc which is used for fuel oils . It can also be used for BOILERS , MARINE DIESEL ENGINE COOLING WATER SYSTEM and for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms on deck.
- Highly effective concentrated cleaner .
- Versatile, can be used for a wide application range ( for TANK or general cleaning .)
- Provides quick and thorough emulsifying action.
- Can be used for cleaning , gas freeing of double bottom, deep and other fuel oil bunker tanks.
- May also be used for cleaning and gas-freeing of crude and refined mineral oil cargo tanks.
- It can be used as a general purpose cleaner to remove oil and grease deposits and cleaning of bilge spaces and engine rooms from soiled surfaces.
- Can be used for degreasing and cleaning engine cooling water systems
- Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product
Should be diluted at the rate of 1/2 to 1 ltr of concentrate to 1000 ltrs, of water. for the Rock & roll method tank cleaning. It is a liquid blend of concentrated emulsifier with a high solvency base cleaner with excellent oil-in-sea water emulsification ability . BEST SUBSTITUTE of Gas Freeing petroleum oil tanks .
Directions for Use and Dose Rates:- RXSOL-20-2016 is specially formulated for cleaning double bottom, deep and wing tanks etc, used for fuel oils. It can also be used for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms and on deck.
Soak Method:- for heavy soil put parts into undiluted RXSOL-20-2016, for general soiling use a solution of 10-30% RXSOL-20-2016 in water. Parts should be soaked for at least 30 minutes before washing off with water.
Spraying Method:- Use neat RXSOL-20-2016 over all soiled areas. Allow 10-20 minutes for reaction , then rinse with high pressure water hose., Scrubbing will assist the cleaning operation for stubborn deposits.
Rock and Roll Method:-Recommended time to clean and gas-free under normal circumstances would be 3-6 days ,for cleaning of double bottom tanks at sea.
01) First of all heat the remaining oil in tanks .
02)By stripping constantly. flush the tank with sea water,
03) Close all suction and discharge valves .
04) 1st Dose Fill the tanks by ½ to 1 litre RXSOL-20-2016 per tone of water through pipe or manhole , for 75-80% of capacity of tank to be cleaned.
05) Then fill tank to 25% capacity with sea water, raise the temperature up to 60°C maximum, and maintain this temperature for 24 hours.
06) Top up tank to 75-80% capacity with sea water, continue to heat for 48 to 72 hours.
07) Discharge and strip tank. Fill to 50-60% capacity with sea water and allow 2 hours rinsing time.
08) Discharge tank and strip, flushing tank with sea water for 2 hours,stripping continuously. When completed, inspect tank to ascertain if second cleaning is required. If so:
09) For completion add second dose of RXSOL-20-2016, fill tank with sea water 75-80% capacity and raise the temperature to 60°C maximum. Maintain this for 48 to 72 hours. And recirculate the solution .
10) Discharge and strip tank, flush with sea water, stripping continuously for 2 hours.
11) To gas-free, fill tank with sea water to overflow through vents and sounding pipes, discharge and strip completely.
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/