RXSOL ORG SFB-100i is designed to enhance the recovery of stimulation fluids and improve gas and oil production. It lowers surface tension of water-based fluids in order to counteract the high capillary pressures characteristic of tighter formations. RXSOL ORG SFB-100i is an environmentally friendly additive that contains no methanol.
When added to fracturing fluids,RXSOL ORG SFB-100i is completely soluble, and the dispersion in the fracturing fluid is extremely rapid, making the surfactant ideal for on-the-fly applications. Also, it has the ability to assist in the hydration of inverse emulsion friction reducers to provide higher levels of drag reduction in water with high levels of dissolved solids.
|Appearance||Clear red amber liquid|
|Specific Gravity||0.95 – 0.99|
|Flash Point||> 20°C|
|Solubility in water||Complete|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Water-based flowback surfactant for use during fracturing applications
- Formulated with environmentally friendly components
- Designed to enhance flowback of stimulation fluids and improve oil and gas production
- Penetrates oil-water interfaces quickly and prevents or breaks water blocks
- Solubilizes liquid condensates, making it ideal for wet gas fracturing applications
- Effective in high-salinity water as well as fresh water and compatible with conventional fracturing fluids.
SHIPPING, HANDLING AND STORAGE
» SFB-100i is shipped in 25 ltrs and 210 Ltrs drums, and 100 Ltrs IBC Tank.
» Read the label and SDS for complete handling information before using or storing this product.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL
Refer to SDS for the most up-to-date safety and environmental information. Observe normal handling and safety precautions for industrial chemicals.
Water-based flowback surfactant for use during fracturing applications. RXSOL ORG SFB-100i is recommended for application in slickwater, conventional gel or hybrid-type fracturing treatments and acidizing treatments. The product will help to solubilize liquid condensate in the well and strip hydrocarbons off the formation, improving production.
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/