This product provides single product simplicity with multi application flexibility. This formulation provides this unique combination of deep cleaning, sanitizing and odor control features.This is he resultof intensive R&D efforts which incorporates the latest developmental techniques in biotechnology to achieve far superior deep cleaning and odor control capabilities. It was developed specifically to overcome the imitations of ‘all-purpose cleaners’ available in the market.
- pH range : Neutral
- Flash point : Non-flammable
- Appearance : Creamy-white
- Fragrance : Pleasantly perfumed
Packaging : Minimum quantities apply. Please contact dealer/supplier for detailed price list.
2*5 kg (or L)
Shelf Life & Storage : 2 years at 20 C to 350 C. Store in cool, dry place.
While this product in non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-poisonous,it is nevertheless wise to keep it out ot reach of childrean,and to follow basic precautions of use. Wash hands with warm, soapy water after use. Avoid contact with eyes,open cuts or sores.In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician. Do not use this container for storing beverages or other liquids. Contains BioActive formulation contains no phosphorus
Mix contents well before use. Product can be applied in a variety of ways (swab,spray and/or wipe; mop & bucket; or in floor cleaning equipment).
- Floors : Dilute 1% to 3% in bucket
- Cleaning machines : Use as per machine Manufacturers' instructions.
- Fittings : Spray,swab and wipe at full strength.
- Odor control : Spray full strength
- Drains : Add 50-250 ml per 1-2 inch diam. drain pipes.
- Grease traps : Add up to 500 mL in trap or in drain close to trap.
Benefits & Advantages :
- Provides superior,long-lasting cleaning,stain removal & odor control.
- Degrades residual organics (e.g.grease,food spills,urine,etc.) to provide continual deep-cleaning action.
- Prevents the growth of undesirable disease-causing organisms.
- Keeps drain lines,sumps & septic tanks unclogged and free of odor.
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/