PRODUCT DESCRIPTION :
Rxsol DISH WASH LIQUID is a highly concentrated, neutral liquid detergent, golden yellow in colour, with a floral fragrance. It is very active and when diluted as recommended, is suitable for all manual cleaning and dishwashing, in household and institutional applications.
Rxsol DISH WASH LIQUID is a blend of special detergents for tough action against grease, fats, and other deposits. The coupling solvents incorporated in it helps it go into solution instantly, penetrate contamination and rapidly emulsify and disperse any residues. It is effective in soft and hard water, hot or cold. Rxsol DISH WASH LIQUID is specially formulated for efficient cleaning, with quick and spot-free rinsing.
FEATURES : BENEFITS :
* Highly concentrated * Economical
* Contains special detergents & coupling solvents * Cleans efficiently and almost instantly
* Contains perfume * Leaves a lingering fresh fragrance
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
RXSOL DISH WASH LIQUID can be used for conventional dishwashing applications. Dilute solution can be applied to the surface and rub with a sponge and then rinse with clean water.For general cleaning, optimum dilutions of 1:30 will be ideal. For oily and dusty surfaces, 1:10 dilution ration, together with efficient scrubbing and warm water will be adequate.
|Appearance||Orange, moderately viscous liquid|
|Specific Gravity||1.01 – 1.02|
|Solubility||Water soluble in all proportions|
|pH of Concentrate||Typically 7|
|pH of Solution||Typically 7|
|Use Concentration||Neat/diluted as above|
|Use Temperature||Diluted with either warm or cold water|
|Packaging||Cartons of 12 x 1 litre and 24 x 500 ml plastic containers|
|Storage Condition||Store in closed|
When using the product directly on the sponge, dilute 1 part concentrate with 3 parts mwater. While filling the sink with water add small amount i. e. 1% – 50 %
|INGREDIENTS||Powder for machine||Dishwashing liquid||Fine fabric hand wash (liq)|
|Surfactants||14% C12 LAS||24% C12 LAS||15% C12 LAS|
|3% Alcohol + 6EO||5% C12 Sulfate||10% C12 ether Sulf.|
|Foaming agent||5% Coco amide||5% C12 DEamide|
|Antifoaming||3% C18 soap|
5% Xylene sulfonate
|Builder||48% STP||15% C12 Sulfobetaine|
|Alkaline||10% Na Silicate|
|Salts||13% Na Sulfate|
|Antiredeposition||0,3% CMC||0,5% CMC|
|Water||60% with 5% ethanol||55% with 4% urea|
|INGREDIENTS||Conc % W/W||CAS no||EXPOSITION CL50||LETHAL DOSE INGESTION DL50|
|C12-C15 Linear Alcohol Ethoxylate||7-13||68131-40-8||N/D||
- Removes grease, oil, carbon deposits, soil and grime.
- Keeps loosened deposits in suspension preventing re-deposition.
- Low toxic.
- Free from hydrocarbon solvents.
- Effective and economical in use
- Water-based cleaner.
- RXSOL-16-1501-035 has numerous cleaning applications including removal of greases, waxes,oil, sludge, soot, carbon deposits and general dirt and grime.
- Non-corrosive to ferrous metals
- Suitable for all tank-coatings.
- Can be used for gas and hydrocarbon freeing of tanks.
- Can be used for deodorizing.
- Contains wetting agents.
- Leaves surfaces residue free.
- Acceptable for use in food areas.
- Suitable for accommodation cleaning of woodwork, leather, desks, etc.
- Suitable for cleaning of toilets and showers.
- Suitable for cleaning of reefer boxes.
- Can be used for cleaning of windows and portholes.
- Can be used for cleaning of dishes.
- Can be used for cleaning of hospitals.
- Can be used for hand laundry cleaning.
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/