dvr BIOCleaner for OIL GREASE

Highly concentrated solvent free  and water based degreaser cleaner and degreaser with powerful detergents and surfactants.  Water softening agents allow it to work well in hard or soft water. Contains wetting agents to permit deep, penetrating, cleaning action. This is a medium sudsing product that is safe on aluminum and leaves no soap film. 

Highly concentrated quick break, . Effective at low concentrations


THIS is Emulsifier based Mixture of , new technology surfactants (With high solvency and emulsification effect),Corrosion  inhibitors, Rust  preventive. due to free from  caustic  and Hydrocarbon very  gentle on hands & ideal for cleaning Walls Wood works, Metals and all areas . Acts as superior quality cleaner / degreaser.BIO DEGRADABLE

Also containing  corrosion  inhibitors to  prevents the corrosion of metals such as Aluminium, Copper,Brass and Tin. This  is designed and Specialized for all types of cleaning and degreasing.may be applied by brush,handspray or used in ultrasonic cleaning tanks,immersion soak tanks and high and low pressure spray appliances.May be used neat or diluted by up to 50 parts of water according to the amount and type of soil to be removed.

Technical Specifications:


Dilute concentrate with water for desired effective cleaning:  IE: 1:15  (1 part concentrate to 15 parts water)

Wax Stripping- 1:15 Pressure washer/Steam Cleaning- 1:20
Floor Cleaning- 1:30 Car and Truck wash- 1:20
Spot Remover- 1:5 Machinery and Equipment- 1:10
Aircraft Cleaning- 1:5 Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner- 1:40
Grease- 1:5 Hard water deposits 1:5
Oil film- 1:5 General Purpose cleaning- 1:20-50
For heavy duty degreasing before pressure washing – 1:5-10  
For removal of rubber tire marks from concrete use undiluted with agitation. 

Apply with a sprayer, sponge, brush or steel wool. Agitate as required. Rinse thoroughly with water. Allow to air dry or wipe dry on smooth surfaces.


Eye irritant. Contains sodium metasilicate. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, consult a physician. Do not take internally. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink large volumes of clear water followed by a weak vinegar solution. If irritation persists, call a physician.    KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Note: This article uses material from the