Belzona 5231 and Belzona 5233 Packaging
Belzona 5233 Packaging (2 x 3.2L)
Floor protection at a warehouse: Belzona 5231 Grey (base coat), Belzona 9232 (aggregate) and Belzona 5233 Clear (top coat)
Safety Marking with Belzona 5231 (base coat), OSHA safety yellow aggregate, Belzona 5233 Clear (as a top coat)
Outdoor Surface Protection with Belzona 5231 (base coat) and Belzona 5233 Grey (top coat)
Floor protection at a boat manufacturing facility with Belzona 5233 Grey
Belzona 5233 is a 2-part, waterborne, solvent-free UV stable floor protective coating. It is multi-purpose as it can be used in conjunction with the Belzona slip resistant floor coating solution such as Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) used as a primer and Belzona 9232 (Aggregate), as well as a stand-alone floor coating applied directly onto the substrate.
Belzona 5233 provides an excellent mechanical strength and durability making it suitable for a number of floor applications in commercial and industrial facilities.
- UV stable making it suitable especially for applications outdoors
- Provides a scratch resistant durable coating ideal for the areas experiencing heavy foot and wheel traffic
- When used in conjunction with Belzona 9232 (Aggregate) Belzona 5233 offers a slip resistant surface reducing slip and fall accidents
Applications for Belzona 5233 in conjunction with Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) and Belzona 9232 (Aggregate):
- Floor protection in industrial and production facilities with heavy forklifts and pallet jacks traffic %u2013 production suites, warehouses, packaging floors, machine shops, loading decks
- Slip resistance and floor protection in the areas with extensive movement of personnel %u2013 common hallways, elevators, staircases, restrooms, cafeteria, break rooms
- Seamless, slip resistant floor coating for commercial facilities (malls, restaurants, office buildings) and academic and administrative facilities (court houses, city halls, schools, universities)
- Decorative flooring system for commercial facilities (malls, restaurants, office buildings) and academic and administrative facilities (court houses, city halls, schools, universities) available in a range of aggregate and flake finishes encapsulated with Belzona 5233 (Clear).
Applications for Belzona 5233 as a two coat system:
- Safety floor markings of permanent aisles, passageways, ramps, storage shelving in industrial and commercial facilities
|Key technical data:|
|Working life at 10-40°C (50-104°F)||1 hour|
|Pull off adhesion (D4541 / ISO 4624)||400 psi (2.76 MPa) on dry concrete|
|Coverage rate (clear and in color)||4.0 sq.m (43.2 sq.ft) at a thickness of 250 microns (10 mil)|
|Belzona 5233 Clear bonds to:||Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) used as a primer covered with Belzona 9232 (Aggregate)|
|Belzona 5233 in color bonds to:||Belzona 5231 (SG Laminate) used as a primer or bare concrete|
|Typical applications||Floor protection and safety floor markings in industrial and commercial facilities|
|Unit size||2 x 3.2 Ltrs
Pack sizes may vary locally.
|Availability*||North America and South America only|
Note: This article uses material from the http://www.belzona.com/