POLYMER BASED non reactive coating materials which makes thin film barrier on surface after dry. Due to formation of RXSOL THIN barrier film on surface, the cleaning operation after unloading becomes quicker and easier with optimum results.
Protective Solution for hold surface which carrying corrosive and / or messy cargos such as garbage and concentrates. It can be easily removed after discharging of garbage . Garbage Release Agent Rx is a completely biodegradable lubricant. The non-hazardous, water soluble mixable agent is designed to provide clean rapid and easy separation of Garbage materials from beds of dump trucks and haul trucks. This product is classified as Non Stick Biodegradable Agent for Garbage
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:……………………………..
$ Protects metal against corrosive cargo.
$Safe on all coatings, and to the personnel handling it.
$ Protects paint against cargo penetration.
$ Environmentally friendly .
$ Safe to use in occupied / covered areas.
$ Reduces turn around times .
$ Easy to Direct Spray.
Heavy Duty protective Solution for Prevents buildup of garbage in truck beds. It can be easily removed with it
This materials can be use directly with low pressure machine or manually by garden spray pump. in general practice on smooth & clean surface each drums of 210 ltrs covers 2000 to 2500 sq meter while on rough and rusted surface require more quantities of materials.
This POLYMER is safe to use , But as a precaution goggles & Protective gloves with mask require before use of this materials.
Future & Benefit :
- Completely biodegradable thus minimizes environmental concerns.
- Usually, three hauls can be made before another application is required.
- Can be safely used with all types of asphalt mixes.
- No liability issues
- Does not iratate skin during contact
- Safe on glass, wood and all metal surfaces
- Works Great on cold-mix used by cities and counties for repair projects.
- Effective on drag slats, rubber tire and steel rollers, pavers, patching machines and hand tools.
- Soy based
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/