SeaClean manufacturer and supplier at all Indian – Middle East coastal PORT. Seaclean is highly effective solvent based emulsified cleaner. RXSOL enhance its property by addition of water softner to gives optimum result with seawater also.
Degreaser and Tank Cleaner Specially formulated for cleaning of oily Greasy Surface and cleaning double bottom, deep and wing tanks etc, used for fuel oils. It can also be used for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms, Industrial platform, Rigs platform etc..
Seaclean pronounced as C Clean plays very important role in ship cleaning and as a deck engine maintenance chemicals. Its high concentration formula effectively removes soot deposits and oily greasy residue from marine maintenance and engine area. Expert claims Stock of seaclean on ship Lower maintenance cost and down time. Its universal degreasing effect solve all degreasing and cleaning querry on ship.
|Dosage Chart for Rock and Roll Cleaning|
|Fuel Oil Viscositry Centistokes at 50°C||RXSOL-20-2055-025 / 1000 Ltsof water|
|1st Stage||2nd Stage|
|Over 320 and sludge tanks||1 litre||1 litre|
|150 – 300||1 litre||0.75 litre|
|Up to 50||0.5 litre||….|
|COLOUR||Light brown liquid|
|DENSITY||In g/cm3 at 15°C: 0.9|
|FLASH POINT||Above 70 °C|
Size (in litres)
20 , 25 , 35 , 210.
This product is an effective liquid blend of concentrated emulsifier with penetrating agents as solvent and wetting agents which makes this an excellent liquid scouring cleansers for cleaning and degreasing of double bottom, deep tanks etc which is used for fuel oils It can also be used for BOILERS , MARINE DIESEL ENGINE COOLING WATER SYSTEM and for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms on deck.
During Tank cleaning operation Double Bottom Tanks. Time, temperature and mixing agitation of cleaning solution plays the very important role for tank cleaning.
Seaclean classifed as one of best Degreaser Tank cleaner in marine oil field and shipping industries. Seacleaner also very effective for removal of heavy crude oil, soot, ashpalt and carbon black stains etc.
Highly concentrated emulsified Seaclean makes emulsion with water, which makes one of popular economical cleaner. And its white emulsion effectively dissolve oily greasy matter without any harashement on metal surface and personnel.
Soak Method :
for heavy soil put parts into undiluted RXSOL-20-2055-025, for general soiling use a solution of 10-30% RXSOL-20-2055-025 in water. Parts should be soaked for at least 30 minutes before washing off with water.
Spraying Method :
Use neat RXSOL-20-2055-025 over all soiled areas. Allow 10-20 minutes for reaction , then rinse with high pressure water hose., Scrubbing will assist the cleaning operation for stubborn deposits.
Rock and Roll Method :
Recommended time to clean and gas-free under normal circumstances would be 3-6 days ,for cleaning of double bottom tanks at sea.
1) First of all heat the remaining oil in tanks .
2) By stripping constantly. flush the tank with sea water,
3) Close all suction and discharge valves .
4)1st Dose Fill the tanks by ½ to 1 litre RXSOL-20-2055-025 per tone of water through pipe or manhole , for
75-80% of capacity of tank to be cleaned.
5) Then fill tank to 25% capacity with sea water, raise the temperature up to 60°C maximum, and maintain this
temperature for 24 hours.
6) Top up tank to 75-80% capacity with sea water, continue to heat for 48 to 72 hours.
7) Discharge and strip tank. Fill to 50-60% capacity with sea water and allow 2 hours rinsing time.
8) Discharge tank and strip, flushing tank with sea water for 2 hours,stripping continuously. When completed, inspect
tank to ascertain if second cleaning is required. If so:
9) For completion add second dose of RXSOL-20-2055-025, fill tank with sea water 75-80% capacity and raise the
temperature to 60°C maximum. Maintain this for 48 to 72 hours. And recirculate the solution .
10) Discharge and strip tank, flush with sea water, stripping continuously for 2 hours.
11) To gas-free, fill tank with sea water to overflow through vents and sounding pipes, discharge and strip completely.
Highly effective concentrated cleaner .
- Versatile, can be used for a wide application range ( for TANK or general cleaning .)
- Provides quick and thorough emulsifying action.
- Can be used for cleaning , gas freeing of double bottom, deep and other fuel oil bunker tanks.
- May also be used for cleaning and gas-freeing of crude and refined mineral oil cargo tanks.
- It can be used as a general purpose cleaner to remove oil and grease deposits and cleaning of bilge spaces and engine rooms from soiled surfaces.
- Can be used for degreasing and cleaning engine cooling water systems
Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/