Aquasol Corrosion Inhibitor Rx protect components from corrosion during transport and storage . This environmentally-friendly product is a substitute for sodium nitrite-based alternatives. Aquasol corrosion inhibitor is added to rinse water for either spray or immersion rinse during cleaning, and provides long term protection against moisture and humidity for ferrous components. Protection may last up to six months, depending on storage conditions, and post-treatment processes such as brazing, bonding, and painting are not affected. The molecular layer of Aquasol Corrosion Inhibitor Rx protection is invisible and non-tacky, and does not affect adhesion. Aquasol Corrosion Inhibitor contains no nitrites or phosphates. It is non-combustible, non-hazardous to the environment, and non bio-accumulating.
|Density (20 °C)||1,03 g/cm³|
|Miscibility in water||Fully miscible|
A rinse additive in spray or immersion systems to protect ferrous metals against corrosion for up to 6 months. The Vapour Corrosion Inhibitors form an invisible coating on metal surfaces providing protection against moisture and humidity, whilst not affecting adhesion or the properties of post treatment processes such as painting, bonding, brazing.
Future and Benefit :
- Powerful Provide up to 6 months corrosion protection for Ferrous metals stored in humid conditions.
- Efficient Used at very low concentrations, 2-4% in spray or dip processes.
- Process Compatible Does not adversely effect painting, bonding or adhesion processes after application.
- Residue Free Molecular layer leaves non-tacky finish .
- Simple Disposal Contains no nitrites or phosphates, waste to drain with water.
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/