This very effective product and complex blend of terpenehydrocarbons which have very strong emulsification and cleaning action on wax.
Highly effective concentrated cleaner .
- Versatile, can be used for a wide application range ( for TANK or general cleaning .)
- Provides quick and thorough emulsifying action.
- Can be used for cleaning of double bottom, pipeline deep and other fuel oil bunker tanks.
- May also be used for cleaning of crude and refined mineral oil cargo tanks.
- It can be used as a general purpose cleaner to remove oil and grease deposits and cleaning of bilge spaces and engine rooms from soiled surfaces.
- Can be used for degreasing and cleaning engine cooling water systems
|COLOUR||Light clear liquid|
|DENSITY||In g/cm3 at 15°C: 0.9|
|FLASH POINT||Above 70 °C|
|PACKAGING||Order NoRXSOL-20-2002-org||Size (in litres)|
Normal precautions should be taken and protective clothing, goggles and PVC/rubber gloves should be worn. Respiratory protection is recommended in confined spaces.
PIGGING Operation :::
WAXY Pipe walls can be clean by using RXSOL-20-2044-210 pigging method. And can be applied to a pipeline along with a series of co-solvent mixture..
RXSOL-20-2044-210 has also been successfully used to remove restrictive wax deposits in topside process equipment, topsides pipework, drains systems crude oil storage tank and crude oil flowline and risers.
Tank cleaning operation
Slack Wax (Cleaning procedure)
(Paraffin with a high oil content and a high melting point)
Steam the tank for approx. 1-1, 5 hour.The temperature should be at least 20°C above the melting point of the slack wax.
Butterworth the tank 1-1, 5 hour directly after steaming with hot seawater or hot fresh water.Let the water flow on deck until the required temperature has been reached. The temperature during the cleaning should be 20°C. above the melting point of the wax. The cleaning time should be sufficiently long to reach the melting point of the wax.
Due not interrupt the cleaning process and continue to Butterworth the tank with hotseawater or freshwater for another hour and inject the RXSOL-20-2044-210 (see method 3).Therefore mix the RXSOL-20-2044-210 into a drum with water (1 to 2 pails/100 litres water) and inject the mixture simultaneously into the Butterworth line during cleaning. The necessary amount to be injected depends on the consumption and number of Butterworth machines.Calculate for 10-15 m3 of wash water 1 pail of RXSOL-20-2044-210
Flush the tank with fresh water
- Ventilate, mop and dry the tank.
Note: during cleaning there should be no ballast water adjacent to the tank
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/