RXSOL 2000 210 Ltr is a unique formulation with organic Corrosion Inhibitors , Anti-Scalant for use in closed cooling water systems , as a high temperature coolant for internal combustion stationers, engines, machinery, snow melting systems, industrial heat transfer fluids, for preventing corrosion and scale Formation in Internal combustion engines, compressor cooling system, DG -set at high or low temperature. It is a concentrated liquid , also used as a corrosion inhibitor ( Protects all the metals including cast iron , mild steel , copper .
It is effective against liner pitting and cavitation erosion. It prevents over heating of engine and thus reducing chances of shut down. It is non-harmful to radiator or heater connecting hoses, diesel liner seals and %u2018O%u2019 rings.
Engine Radiator Corrosion protection is achieved by the film-forming ability of the corrosion inhibitor and scale suppressant to keep engines clean and free from scale, and reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
The product protects cooling systems against corrosion, liner pitting, cavitation-erosion, mineral scale deposits and electrolysis.
Application: All types of Engine Jackets, Radiator and Engine coolant.
The stable oxide film that is formed by RXSOL 2000-II prevents corrosion caused by electrolytic action between dissimilar metals used in the system . RXSOL 2000 has been field tested and found to have no detrimental effects on non metallic substances such as seals, glands, packing, hoses, gaskets etc., normally used in these%u2019 systems.
Sets Internal combustion engines closed circuit cooling system compressor cooling system. Rxsol 2000-II incorporates superior corrosion inhibitors to prevent corrosion works by free of scale deposits.
1. Prolong the life of equipment by keeping scale and corrosion free. Since RXSOL 2000-25 Ltr is alkaline and so will suppress acid corrosion, which would otherwise result in corrosion damage such as pitting. However, the alkalinity control is such that even if the product is accidentally overdosed, the pH of the water will remain within limits. The metals which would be affected by extremes of alkalinity or acidity are protected. protect cast iron diesel engine cooling systems.
2. Improves generating cooling efficiency by maintaining a clean heat transfer by protect against sludge and mineral scale formation.
3. Corrosion protection by using superior corrosion inhibitor.
4. Reduced maintenance and down time
5. Compatible with Coolants / Antifreeze solution / Glycol .
6. Friendly with Metals (Like steel, Copper, Aluminum, all alloys) & Non-metal (Rubber, Hoses, Gasket , and %u2018O%u2019rings.etc.)
7. Prevents over heating Effective against liner pitting and cavitation erosion.
%u2022Protects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals from oxygen & corrosion.
%u2022Compatible with most coolants and anti frizzles.
Initial dosage for an untreated system is 9 litres of RXSOL 2000-III / 1000 litres of untreated distilled water. This will bring the treatment up to the minimum level of 1000 ppm nitrite. For best result and prolonged engine life add RXSOL 2000-III every 500 -6500 km. or 250 to 300 hours of running time or every 2 month interval .
In cases where systems are contaminated with oil and/or scale they should be cleaned before starting to apply RXSOL 2000 .There are suitable RX BRAND products to carry out the cleaning. Degreasing should be carried out using RXSOL 2000-III and descaling by using RXSOL 2000-III.
SPECIFICATION / HANDLING
Color : Odour Pink/ red (Colour changes of the product can not be excluded the effectively will however not impaired.)
Sp. Gravity : 1.1 to 1.25
pH : Alkaline (11.3 %u2013 11.5)
None. Rxsol-2000 is an alkaline product & should be handled like other chemical Avoid contact with Eyes, Skin ,in case of contact ,wash with copious amounts of water immediately.
Freezing Point – 17 0 c
Nitrite (as PPM NO2) 0 100-200 300-600 700-900 1100-1300 1440-2400
RXSOL 2000 /1000L 13.0 11.3 8-10 5-7 1.5-3.5 0
METHOD OF USE
1. Properly clean the system with water and alkaline liquid , if necessary.
2. Add 0 .15-1.5 % of Rxsol -2000 in system or recommended Nitrite level 1400 %u2013 2500 ppm can be measured and controlled by any standard RXSOL test kit for Nitrite, Chloride test also helps to detect excess contamination to maintain accepted levels . when the product is dosed as recommended limit By buffering action of RXSOL – 2000 , pH should be maintained between 8.3 and 10 by the treatment.
NOTE ::: Engine cooling system should be drained, flushed and if necessary chemically cleaned with (Aluminum & Metal Cleaner) for to remove old rust and scale deposits, before treatment with RXSOL 2000 .
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/