A synthetic HFC refrigerant which is harmless to the ozone layer. The gas is used in a variety of maritime refrigeration applications such as high and medium temperature applications (evaporating temperatures of -25 to +15° C).
R407C is a blend of HFC refrigerants designed to replace R22 in air conditioning applications. It's composition comprises: HFC-32 (23%), HFC-125 (25%), HFC-134a (52%).
ODP = Ozone Depletion Potential
GWP = Global Warming Potential (IPCC Fourth Assessment Report – AR4)
We also keeping ready stock of refrigerants including R22, R134a, R123, R404A, R407C and R507
- All refillable cylinders are inspected prior to refilling.
- Residue refrigerant recovered to prevent environmental damage.
- Content is 100% genuine refrigerant from approved producer.
- Conforms to ARI-700 purity standard.
- Suitable for new systems and retrofits.
- Worldwide compliance
- Assured quality
- Refillable cylinders
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/