RXSOL-16-1092-025 Phosphoric Acid Cleaner is a powerful concentrated cleaner designed to remove grout smears, cement haze, hard water stains, lime deposits, rust deposits, and efflorescence. Cleaning agents have been added to allow cleaner to penetrate below surface and lift dirt, soil and grease.Properties :
– Molecular formula: H3PO4
– Molar mass : 98.00 g/mol
– Appearance : white solid or colourless, viscous liquid (>42 °C)
– Density : 1.885 g/mL (liquid)1.685 g/mL (85 % solution)2.030 g/mL (crystal at 25 °C)
– Acidity (pKa): 2.148, 7.198, 12.375
|PRODUCT NAME||:||PHOSPHORIC ACID Cleaner|
|Formula||:||H3PO4 + Corrosion inhibitor + Surfactant|
|Solubility in water||:||COMPLETE , ( 5.48 g/mL )|
|Density||:||1.5 at OC|
|Boiling point||:||213 OC|
|Melting point||:||42 OC|
|Viscosity||:||147 cP (100 %)|
|Vapour pressure||:||0 mbar at 20 OC|
|TLV Country NL Year 1995||:||ppm 1 mg/m3|
|Pollution category 1994||:||D|
%u2022 Do not mix with any other cleaner as harmful fumes may result.
%u2022 Acids may etch, lighten or change the color of cementitious materials and some natural stones such as marble and limestone. ALWAYS TEST FIRST.
%u2022 Use caution near carpets, colored grout and colored cement tile.
CAUTIONS: Phosphoric acid. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. If contact is made, wash immediately with soap and water. If ingested, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Drink Milk of Magnesia or milk. Call a physician. If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes. Call a physician.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN :::::: READ COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
STORAGE & HANDLING
Generally use in solution with water; may be used full strength! Store tightly capped in original container to prevent evaporation! Unused, store product is freeze-thaw stable! Store in cool, dry place.
RXSOL-16-1092-025 Glazed ceramic tile, brick, masonry, unpolished natural stone & concrete surfaces not harmed by acidic solutions. It may also be used for mild etching of concrete. This product is NOT recommended for acid sensitive surfaces including marble, terrazzo, colored cement, metallic glazed tile or aluminum.
%u2022 Concenrated for efficient heavy duty cleaning
%u2022 Safer to use than muratic acid
%u2022 Chemically dissolves cement based residue
%u2022 Works in hard or soft water
%u2022 Removes stains from concrete
Used as a Pre-Metal Treatment Chemicals Sugar Refining
Very Good Stabilising Agent for Hydrogen Peroxide
Waste Water Treatment Chemicals
Soaps and Detergents
1. Read entire label before using.
2. Rubber gloves and eyes protection should be worn. If cleaner comes in contact with skin, wash immediately with soap and water.
3. TEST A SMALL AREA with a 24 hour waiting period to determine the ease of use and desired results.
4. Pre-wet surface with water before applying cleaner.
5. Depending on nature of cleaning task, this cleaner may be diluted by mixing with up to 10 parts of water. Always add acid cleaner to water.
6. Apply solution, allow it to sit 2-5 minutes, agitate with stiff nylon or natural bristle brush or white scrub pad to loosen haze, dirt or soil. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
7. Use clean mop or wet vac to remove the dirty solution. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to insure removal of cleaning agents and acid.
8. Before applying any type of sealer or coating to the surface always neutralize the surface with a product such as RXSOL-16-1092-025 Neutralizing Rinse and allow the surface to dry thoroughly before applying sealer.
International quality 86% pure Chemical.
%u2022H3P04 Concentration % : 86.00
%u2022P205 % : 62.30
%u2022Iron as Fe ppm : 10.00 max.
%u2022Sulphate as SO4 ppm : 250.00 max.
%u2022Chloride as Cl ppm : 10.00 max.
%u2022Flouride as F ppm: 60.00 max.
%u2022Ca as Mg ppm : 10.00 max.
%u2022Heavy Metals as Pb(Lead) ppm: 10.00 max.
%u2022Arsenic as As ppm : 1.00 max.
%u2022Colour : Water white
%u202230 Kg / 50 Kg HM-HDPE Carboys
%u2022300 Kg HM-HDPE Barrels
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/