Phenol Solution 5% lab reagent manufacturer and supplier. Only for Schools, Universities, or Companies lab use purpose only.
C6H5OH – 5% (w/v) Aqueous Solution
Stability: Stable under normal conditions of use and storage.
Incompatibility: Strong oxidizers, halogens, calcium hypochlorite.
Shelf life: Indefinite shelf life, store in a cool, dry environment.
DANGER! Strongly corrosive to body tissue and moderately toxic by ingestion, skin absorption, and inhalation.
Target organs: Liver, kidneys.
This material is considered hazardous by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200).
Always seek professional medical attention after first aid measures are provided.
Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with excess water for 15 minutes, lifting lower and upper eyelids occasionally.
Skin: Immediately flush skin with excess water for 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing.
Ingestion: Call Poison Control immediately. Rinse mouth with cold water. Give victim 1-2 cups of water or milk to drink.
Induce vomiting immediately.
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/