RXSOL-20-2020 is an extremely effective liquid blend of concentrated emulsifier with penetrating agents , mild abrasives and wetting agents which makes this an excellent liquid scouring cleansers for cleaning and degreasing of double bottom, deep tanks etc which is used for RPO / fuel oils It can also be used for BOILERS , MARINE DIESEL ENGINE COOLING WATER SYSTEM and for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms on deck.
Directions for Use and Dose Rates: RXSOL-20-2020 is specially formulated for cleaning double bottom, deep and wing tanks etc, used for fuel oils. It can also be used for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms and on deck. Soak Method for heavy soil put parts into undiluted RXSOL-20-2020, for general soiling use a solution of 10-30% RXSOL-20-2020 water. Parts should be soaked for at least 30 minutes before washing off with water. Spraying Method Use neat RXSOL-20-2020 over all soiled areas. Allow 10-20 minutes for reaction , then rinse with high pressure water hose., Scrubbing will assist the cleaning operation for stubborn deposits.
Rock and Roll Method Recommended time to clean and gas-free under normal circumstances would be 3-6 days ,for cleaning of double bottom tanks at sea.
1) First of all heat the remaining oil in tanks .
2)By stripping constantly. flush the tank with sea water,
3) Close all suction and discharge valves .
4) 1st Dose Fill the tanks by ½ to 1 litre RXSOL-20-2020 per tone of water through pipe or manhole , for 75-80% of capacity of tank to be cleaned.
5) Then fill tank to 25% capacity with sea water, raise the temperature up to 60°C maximum, and maintain this temperature for 24 hours.
6) Top up tank to 75-80% capacity with sea water, continue to heat for 48 to 72 hours.
7) Discharge and strip tank. Fill to 50-60% capacity with sea water and allow 2 hours rinsing time.
8) Discharge tank and strip, flushing tank with sea water for 2 hours,stripping continuously. When completed, inspect tank to ascertain if second cleaning is required. If so:
9) For completion add second dose of RXSOL-20-2020 , fill tank with sea water 75-80% capacity and raise the temperature to 60°C maximum. Maintain this for 48 to 72 hours. And recirculate the solution .
10) Discharge and strip tank, flush with sea water, stripping continuously for 2 hours.
11) To gas-free, fill tank with sea water to overflow through vents and sounding pipes, discharge and strip completely
Dosage Chart for Rock and Roll Cleaning
Fuel Oil Viscositry Centistokes at 50°C Over 320 and sludge tanks
RXSOL-20-2020/ 1000 Lts of water
1st Stage 2nd Stage
1 litre 1 litre 150 – 300
1 litre 0.75 litre Up to 50
0.5 litre %u2026
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
|COLOUR||Light brown liquid|
|DENSITY||In g/cm3 at 15°C: 0.9|
|FLASH POINT||Above 70 °C|
|PACKAGING||Order No:.RXSOL-20-2020||Size (in litres)25 , , 210|
%u2022 Highly effective concentrated cleaner .
%u2022 Versatile, can be used for a wide application range ( for TANK or general cleaning .)
%u2022 Provides quick and thorough emulsifying action.
%u2022 Can be used for cleaning , gas freeing of double bottom, deep and other fuel oil bunker tanks.
%u2022 May also be used for cleaning and gas-freeing of crude and refined mineral oil cargo tanks.
%u2022 It can be used as a general purpose cleaner to remove oil and grease deposits and cleaning of bilge spaces and engine rooms from soiled surfaces.
%u2022 Can be used for degreasing and cleaning engine cooling water systems Read the Material Safety Data Sheet before using this product
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/