This is multi – prupose heavy duty cleaing LABSA and ethoxy lauryl solution used as a common dirt remover in residential, commercial and industrial cleaning processes. It is low toxic product with an exceptional solvency power on soil & oily matter & having good foaming qualities. It is free from Hydrocarbon solvents , Biodegradable and minimizes the extreme hazards to personnel in handling materials
HEAD – Molecule have a long chain non polar Hydrocarbon, whose structure can be Studied as follows:-
Head : It is water soluble & %u2018-%u2018Vely charged.
Tail : It is oil soluble.
When solution water is poured over the DIRTY surface the hydrocarbon Tail of the each molecules peg in to it, while the (%u2013ve) HEAD is held in water. The dirt or grease layer is then disloged from the skin by rubbing or from garment by tumbling and stirring. Each grease globule thus separated in PIN CUSHIONED by hydrocarbon TAILS with (-ve) HEADS out wards in water. The (-ve) HEAD globules keep apart by mutual repulsions & are said to have emulsified.The emulsified grease globules bearing dirt can be readly washed with water.
RXSOL-20-T-300-210 has a long non-polar hydrocarbon chain and a highly polar group at the end of the molecule thus having a cleaning power better than ordinary soap.
CHARATERISTIC: ( Why this is better than soap?)
1) This solution is superior to soaps because they donot form insoluble salts Ca+²,Mg+², & Fe+³,ions as soaps do. For e.g :- 2RCOO¯Na+ +Mgso4 Ù(RCOO)2 Mg+² + Na2So4 Soaps Insoluble 2R So3¯Na+ + MgSo4[ R So3¯]2Mg+² +Na2So4
Hence this ,can be used in either Soft Water or Hard Water, While ordinary soaps are precipitated in Hard Water and go waste.
2) This solution , have a long non-polar hydrocarbon chain and a highly polar group at the end of the molecule. Thus they have CLEANING POWER , as better than ORDINARY SOAP.
- Ordinary Soaps were not readily BIODEGRADABLE, In other words, they
- were not broken down by BACTERIA in the SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS. They caused water POLLUTION while M.DET 300 , are BIODEGRADABLE , so there is no question of water pollution.
|Appearance||Pale yellow liquid|
|Density||In g/cm3 at 15°C: 1.01|
|Metal||No known effect|
|Rubber||No known effect|
Size (in Litres)
- Removes grease, oil, carbon deposits, soil and grime.
- Keeps loosened deposits in suspension preventing re-deposition.
- Low toxic.
- Free from hydrocarbon solvents.
- Effective and economical in use
- Water-based cleaner.
- Non-corrosive to ferrous metals.
- Suitable for all tank-coatings.
- Can be used for gas and hydrocarbon freeing of tanks.
- Can be used for deodorizing
- Contains wetting agents.
- Leaves surfaces residue free.
- Acceptable for use in food areas.
- Suitable for accommodation cleaning of woodwork, leather, desks, etc.
- Suitable for cleaning of toilets and showers.
- Suitable for cleaning of reefer boxes.
- Can be used for cleaning of windows and portholes.
- Can be used for cleaning of dishes.
- Can be used for cleaning of hospitals. Can be used for hand laundry cleaning.
Suitable for cleaning of RIGS and engine components like fuel and Lube oil filters, Injection nozzles, pump components, inlet and exhaust valves & primarily refers to cleaning of hard surfaces, such as Decks, Tanks, Engine-rooms, etc. can be used for all types of cleaning and degreasing and may be applied by brush, handspray, high and low pressure washing machines etc…
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/