The RXSOl Liquid Soap consist essentially of an aqueous solution Natural oils, fatty acids . It is homogeneous stable liquid with good lathering and cleaning Properties. RXSOL Liquid Soap is a pleasantly perfumed, Light Yellow-coloured detergent designed for a multitude of uses. Safe on most surfaces and ideal for removing food, oils, dirt and grease.
- pH neutral
- Solvent free
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Suitable for Multipurpose use
- Can be used for deodorizing
Why …. RXSOL Liquid Soap is better …. than …. any others ?
- RXSOL Liquid Soap is manufactured under Quality-Control-System.
- There are generally used SALT ( Sodium Chloride ) in Local Market , which is dangerous for cleaning due to high Chloride value . In General market availability of local products' Chloride value is crossing sometimes 200 PPM whereas scientifically, maximum Chloride limit is 5 PPM.
- RXSOL Liquid Soap is blended of selected Long-chain-polar surfactant.
- RXSOL Liquid Soap has low Foam due to advance technique whenever others have high Foam resulting to waste our precious water and more time .
- Any liquid has bacterial & fungal growth nature due to lack of Preservative . Generally no one use Preservative to avoid such growth. You may ask your other supplier , ‘ which Preservative do you use to stop the growth of Bacteria, Algae, etc. ? ‘ The growth of bacteria makes your liquid solution highly poisonous which may cause many disease to us. Our RXSOL – Liquid Soap is blend of Preservative to stop such growth.
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/