RXSOL-50-5004-020 is a well-balanced blend of several powder with antifoaming agent for boiler water treatment, resulting in a scale and corrosion control by one simple operation. It is applied to types of boiler water systems, providing excess protection from the hard, sludge concentration and corrosion.
Function Mechanism: –
|Alkalinity Control||This components of RXSOL-50-5004-020 chemically precipitate the hardness of salts like Calcium & Magnesium & neutralizes the acidic conditions.|
|Hardness Control||RXSOL-50-5004-020 provides phosphate reserve to effectively react with and precipitate the hardness salts introduces with the feed water.|
|Sludge Conditioner||RXSOL-50-5004-020 component will preventing the sludge from adhering to metals surfaces. Boiler sludge can only be removed by blow down.|
|Oxygen Scavangers||Catalyzed of RXSOL-50-5004-020 controls the formation of oxygen to protects boiler & steam line corrosion protection. As an additional benefits it will assist to neutralize dissolved carbon dioxide. In this way RXSOL-50-5004-020 preventing oxygen %u201CPitting%u201D corrosion.|
Application & Dosage:-
RXSOL-50-5004-020 is strongly alkaline. RXSOL-50-5004-020 is best applied diluted with WATER , any convenient strength on a continuous basis using a suitable chemicals pump . The product should be applied to the boiler feed tank or feed line to ensure adequate mixing. The dosage rate of
RXSOL-50-5004-020 is dependent on boiler operating condition, Feed 200 gm to 1 Kg of RXSOL-50-5004-020 solution for per thousand Ltr of boilers water Then control the system by Periodic Alkalinity test procedure. FREE LOGSHEET is available for our registered member. ( Maintaining of Logsheet allow to observing and evaluating the test results trend in order to use the exact amount needed for the stabilization of the system
If p-Alkalinity is below 200 ppm increase the ratio of RXSOL-50-5004-020 solution. If p-Alkalinity is above 400 ppm reduce the concentration of RXSOL-50-5004-020 solution by dilution with water.
RXSOL ALKALINITY, PHOSPHTE and SULFITE TEST KITS are available on request.
USES PROCEDURE : Always dissolve powder before feeding in BOILER WATER TANK.
Control is by simple boiler water tests or RX CLEANSERS can provide a suitable test kits for this purpose
Dry powder compound consisting of alkaline compounds, oxygen binders, corrosion inhibitors, sludge conditioners and antifoam agents.
Solubility In Water
pH (1 Vol %)
Corrosive to aluminium, magnesium, zinc and tin.
No known effect.
Odourless Compound , Handle with care, Store in dry, cool and well open ventillated area.
- Convenient treatment, which provides the basic alkalinity on which successful water treatment depends.
- Provides optimum conditions for hardness control to function.
- Neutralizes acid conditions , by maintaining of pH VALUE
- Will assist in keeping silica in suspension.
- Simple test to determine level of treatment.
- Can be used in boilers of all pressures, acts as antifoaming agent.
- Can be used as a neutralizer after acid cleaning operations
- Suitable for use with all auxiliary boilers; waste heat units; economizers, package boilers, smoke and water tube boilers.
- Dispersant action suspends sludge and sediment particles for efficient blow down.
- Oxygen scavenging for optimum protection.
- Protects boiler, steam lines, condensate lines and feed water lines from corrosion .
- Fast action due to catalyst and acts as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Simple test to determine level of treatment .
Packaging , Handling , First Aid & Storage: –
RXSOL-50-5004-020 is generally supplied in drums containing 25Kg / 50Kg .
Avoid contact with skin and eyes wear goggles & PVC gloves when handling. Keep an eye wash bottle close to the point of use. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION
Do not take internally. On contact with Skin / Cloth, wash immediately with cupious amount of water. If eyes are affected they should be washed with water for at least 15 Minutes and medical attention sought immediately. If swallowed do not induces vomiting give plenty of water and call doctor immediately.
Ecological information : Ecotoxicity This product does not contain ingredients which are classified in the EU as dangerous for the environment.
Completely soluble in water
Persistence and Biodegradability : Its main ingredients will either dissolve rapidly and dissociate in water or a rereadily/inherently biodegradable.
Bioaccumulation Potential : no hazard to the environment Disposal considerations Classification
– EU Waste class: 06.03
– Do not discharge into drains or the environment, dispose to an authorised waste collection point
– Disposal should be in accordance with local, state or national legislation Transport information
– Not classified as hazardous for transport
Regulatory information Irritant
Risk Phrases : Irritating to eyes and skin (R36/38) Safety Phrases
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice (S26)
– Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection (S37/39)
Text of R and S phrase codes used in this safety data sheet:- R36: Irritating to eyes; R36/38: Irritating to eyes and skin.
Note: This article uses material from the http://rxmarine.com/